Tuesday, November 20, 2012

FALL LIP COLOR FAVORITES!

My FAVORITE Fall Lip Colors!

--When I think of Fall I always think of the gorgeous colors! I love to use those colors subtly to bring out my makeup in fall as well.  When I look for Fall lip products I not only look for a gorgeous rich color, I also look for a product that will moisturize my lips.  For me, my lips get EXTREMELY dry during fall/winter so moisturizing them in a a big priority and a pretty color is just another benefit!

# 1: REVLON LIP BUTTERS
  • This products is one of my all time favorites! It is just as moisturizing as a normal chapstick, but comes in a ton of colors! I also love that the colors are easy to build up.  So you can either wear the color as a light sheen or as a deep and dark lip color.  This product also leaves a nice gloss on the lip so you can just apply it and go!
My favorite Fall Revlon Lip Butters:
CANDY APPLE RED

BROWN SUGAR

CREME BRULEE
# 2: RIMMEL MOISTURE RENEWAL LIP STICK IN VINTAGE PINK
  • This product has to be one of my favorite "Lipsticks" of all time! It is very moisturizing as well, but applies best when you use a chapstick before.  I like this product because it is a beautiful and rich color that just screams fall to me! I apply it evenly to my lips and then blend the color out with my fingers.  The color stays for a good amount of times and has a gorgeous glossy finish!


# 3 Outlast Lip Stain in Mauve (420)
  • For a really long time I was so scared to use lip stains, but recently I decided to take the plunge and I LOVE them! You have to use them very cautiously.  I love lip stains because they give you a lip color that can last all day. I love the Outlast Stain in Mauve because it gives me a long lasting fall lip color! To apply I dab it evenly onto my lips and then top with a complimenting gloss!




That is my complete list of Fall Lip Color Favorites!! I love to pair these by themselves or with a nice complimenting gloss. Finding the perfect lip color can tie your whole fall look together! 

Hope you're all have a great start to your week!
xoxo- Jenna 




1 comment:

  1. This lip butter tip is news I can use. My fall lips thank you!

    ReplyDelete