Thursday, October 18, 2012

HI! I'm Jenna :)

Here's a little bit about myself and the things I love!


My Favorites: Family, Friends, Church, Love, Cheese, Taylor Swift, DISNEY, God, Music, Instagram, Themed Things, Boy Bands, County Music, Shoes, Reality TV, Adventures, Little Kids, Laughing, Movies, Apple Products, Traveling, Make-Up, Babies, Clothes, YouTube, Christmas, Swimming, Reading, Social Networks, Food, Pictures, Board Games, Shopping, Romance, Giggling, Sports, Humor, Memories, and So Much More!


My Wonderful Parents: They are my rocks! I am so lucky to have such supportive, loving, giving, and hilarious parents.  Not all girls are lucky enough to have such a healthy and loving relationship with their parents and I will never take that for granted! They are not only my parents, but my best friends.


My Siblings: We can drive each other crazy, but these two mean the world to me! It is definitely never a dull moment when we're all together.  I am happy to be so close to them! They are my role models and make me life so entertaining!



The Group: We are such a unique group of people, with so many different personalities.  I love all the crazy adventures and memories we have made throughout the years! Even though we are all away and doing different things now I am so blessed to call these people my best friends.


My Best Friend: We are literally polar opposites, but she has been my partner in crime since we were 12.  We always have so much fun together and have been with each other through so many changes and milestones.  So happy to call her my best friend!


My Church Family: I am lucky to call these crazies my 'family'.  It has been so much fun growing up with the people in my church.  We are truly one big family and i'm so grateful for that!


So as you can see I am surrounded by so many wonderful people! I love life and all the little things that make it special!

No comments:

Post a Comment